Government of Yukon

Government Services

Parents and Families

We are moving our programs and services to our new website -

Email if you need assistance finding a page.

Adoption services

Adult protection and decision-making—care consent, advance directive

American Sign Language (ASL) interpreting services

Child abuse—reporting

Child care provider licenses

Child care—choosing a provider

Child support—calculate payments

Child support—enforcement

Children with disabilities—family support

Children's dental program

Children—prescription drugs and eye care (financial assistance)

Child—placement and support services

Community health centres—listing, services

Family and children's services

Family justice—separation, divorce, violence, resources

Family law information centre—workshops, separation, divorce

Family supports—children with disabilities

Flu shot

Foster care—placement, training, compensation

Graduation requirements

Health promotion—breast health, congenital anomalies, smoking prevention, sexual health, travel

Healthy families—support, volunteer program

Hearing services—diagnosis, screenings, hearing aid

Home education—home schooling resources

Immunization program

Kids recreation fund—eligibility, applying

Maternity and parental leave

Organ donation program

Pre-school dental program

Respite care services—contact information

School attendance areas—neighbourhoods, transfer application

School councils—become a member

Schools—public, K-12

School—summer school, fees, register

Student financial aid—grants, loans, scholarships, awards

Student residence—Gadzoosdaa, boarding allowance

Student transcripts and records request

Teen parent centre—daycare, support, life skills

Youth justice—probation, custody, treatment, programs