Government of Yukon

Government Services

Community Services

Community Services

Beverage Container Refunds/Recycling

Boiler Registrations and Inspections

Building Permits and Inspections

Burning Permits / Fire Permits

Business Name Guidelines

Change of Address

Instructions for changing your address with the Yukon government.


Electrical Permits and Inspections

Emergency Measures
Information on Yukon's preparedness, response and recovery from major emergencies and disasters.

Employment Standards
Services and information on the Employment Standards Act.

Fire Marshal

Tools and information about fire protection strategies and emergency planning for homeowners.


Home Owner's Grant

Incorporating a Yukon corporation
Forms for incorporation.

Inquiry Desk - bilingual
Here to help you find government services.


Library cards

Licences - Professional
Find out about obtaining a professional license.

Liens - Personal Property Security Registrations
Search for public notices of liens, or registered security interests between secured parties (creditors) and debtors.

Maternity and Parental Leave

Minimum Wage regulations

Mosquito Control

Non-Profit Organizations/Societies

Property taxes and assessment

Recycling Club
Earn prizes by recycling.

Tenant responsibilities under the Yukon Landlord and Tenant Act.

Rural Electrification and Telecommunications Program

Supports electrical service installations and provides financing for rural property owners.

Information on investing and securities in Canada.

Sport and Recreation

Territorial Agents
Government services in communities.

Yukon Medical Council
Responsible for licensing Yukon physicians.