Government of Yukon

Government Services

Licensing, Registrations, Permits, and Identification Cards

Air quality—regulations, standards, permits

Alcohol ignition interlock program

Archaeology permits

Birth—registering, certificates

Building permits and inspections

Burning permits

Camping permits

Child care provider licenses

Consumer protection—collection agencies, complaints and payday lenders

Contaminated sites—permits, general information

Correcting a record—birth, marriage, death

Day home—getting licensed

Death certificate—ordering

Driver's licence—apply

Fishing licence—purchase

Fuel and chemical storage—regulations, permits

Fuel vendor and distributor permits—applications, forms

Fuel—transportation, tax, carriers, truckers, permits, inter-provincial

General identification card—official government identification, application information

Health care insurance plan—medical coverage

Hunting licences—fees, requirements

Land titles office—private land registration


Liquor licences—fees, application, types

Liquor permits—application, fees, types

Liquor service training—licensees, premise managers, servers, permit holders

Liquor—licensing and inspection

Marriage—process, certificate

Motor vehicle registration—renewal

Name change—steps, cost

Rural services

Trade school—training and certification

Trades—programs, funding, requirements

Transportation permits—carrier compliance, access roads

Vital statistics—adoption, birth, change of name, correcting a record, death, geneology, marriage, fees

Yukon medical council—physician, licences