Government of Yukon

Government Services

A to Z

We are moving our programs and services to our new website -

Email if you need assistance finding a page.

Fuel Vendor and Distributor Permits

Revenue Services

Telephone :
    867-667-5345 or 1-800-661-0408 local 5345 (toll free within the Yukon)

Fax :

Location :
    Third Floor, Yukon Government Administration Building, 2071 Second Avenue, Whitehorse

Mailing Address :
   Box 2703, Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2C6 (B-1)

Description :

A person or company must obtain a Fuel Vendor permit when they sell any type of fuel to a consumer. A person or company must become a licensed Fuel Distributor when fuel is imported into the Yukon and/or sold for resale. Distributors are required to submit monthly fuel tax returns to the Department of Finance by the 25th of the following month. There are no fees for applications.

| previous |