- Located in the Canadian Cordillera physiographic region.
- Total land mass is 482,443 km2 (about the size of Spain).
- Represents 4.8% of Canada's total land area.
- 9th largest of Canada's 10 provinces and 3 territories.
- Population is 35,862. Approximately 3/4 live in the capital city of Whitehorse (June 2012)
- All Yukon communities have access to a high-level of internet and broadband.
Yukon at a glance
This publication provides you with an overview of Yukon's location, history, culture, politics, environment, economy, emblems and symbols.
Download Yukon at a glance 4 MB